Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Quiz Night Blog style

Ugh. Can’t sleep. Waaaaaaay too early to even try, but I have to be at the station tomorrow at like 6:50 am.

My mom comes tomorrow, and then the next day we take trains, planes, and automobiles to Edinburgh. This week has gone really fast, and the sun came out almost every day. Maybe it was the sun, but I also was happy continuously for the first time in several weeks. I feel sort of spoiled whenever I complain about anything here, because I mean, I’m in ENGLAND! which is so fantastic, but it was nice to really have fun and be happy about life. Our new housemate, Suvi, moved in and we hung out a little bit. She’s from Turku, Finland, and I adore her. She’s super sweet and funny, and a total book nerd like me. Morgan and Melissa got pretty excited, because they’re going to London and Dublin this week, and I even got Mexican food. So a good time was had by all.

Since I can’t sleep in anticipation of all of next week’s excitement/in honor of Pub's quiz nights/I never go to bed before 2…) I made y’all a quiz. Whip out those pencils and papers folks…

HOW MUCH LIKE AN AMERICAN FES (slash Sarah) ARE YOU?

Circle the one that most applies to you.

1. You’re at the grocery store. What food do you know you’ll eat with every meal?

A) Nutella

B) Hamburgers

C) Tea

2. Your teacher won’t stop talking about the superiority of necessity over absolute truths. You…

A) Think to yourself “now wait a minute, that’s not what Core taught me…”

B) Draw pictures of a cat in a box with poison in it on your notes

C) Sleep

3. It’s about 3 degrees Celsius outside. Perfect for…

A) Going for a run in your shorts

B) Staying in your room

C) Complaining about the weather and then wearing tights without trousers

4. There’s a football match on the tele. Who are you rooting for?

A) The Saints

B) Egypt

C) Man City

5. You’re IMing your friends at home. Do you…

A) Send them a link to a funny youtube thing

B) What’s im?

C) ROflllll abrv & omngzzzz addzzzz tonzz of XTra Letterzz and XXX to evrting….

RESULTS

Mostly A’s: You’re an American.

Mostly B’s: You live under a rock.

Mostly C’s: You are most definitely a British student at Uni.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

is i sad that a couple of my answers were that i live under a rock...?
;)
tu me manques!!

Chris Opila said...

Thanks for the Egypt reference even it means I'm living under a rock. Have a blast with your folks. I've got a friend studying in Edinburgh if you want another American (or more aptly Arizonan to talk to).

sarah g said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah g said...

Nat and Chris, I actually except fot the im thing, would have picked all the under the rock choices normally :) Even the Egypt one Chris :)

Post a Comment