Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Short and boring.

Ugh. It’s warming up which means our room was super hot last night which mean bed at 4 and up at 1 today. I feel like a wasteman.

The last week has been pretty normal, school, groceries, working out you know routine.

Here’s an interesting fact about the gym here. Well for starters they don’t say “working out”, they say doing exercises or training. But another cultural difference is that everyone looks super nice at the gym. Like wears polo shirts a bucket of cologne and occasionally slacks. Commmmmmpared to me, who wears basketball shorts and a giant baggy t-shirt. I’m not really planning on changing, but I feel a little left out seeing as everyone else must know something I don’t. Like that there’s some cool party in the gym. Or some attractive person I should try to ask out. Or some celebrity that’s visiting. But since so far, the only thing the gym seems to be good for is working out, I’m not going to dress up.

This is going to be a very busy week. I actually have a fair amount of homework to do before spring break and the end of the semester.

Still need to do laundry…story of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment